How it works
Supported browsers and devices
HTML5 ECov-Smartpad is powered by WebRTC and it works on the most recent versions of Chrome, Edge and Firefox desktop browsers. WebRTC is a standard for transmitting audio and video between browsers in real time without having to install additional lugins. See supported browsers and devices here:
Browser Specific Features Supported:
ECov-Smartpad Minimum Requirements
Guidelines for Students - The Registration Process
Visit the CovLC website at www.covlc.net and follow the steps outlined below.
c. You will receive an email confirmation. Check your Inbox, Spam or Junk folders for that email, follow all instructions and that will enable you to access the ECov-Smartpad.
d. To complete the registration process, use the same credentials that you set for your registration.
2. Once registration is complete, you should be on a page with the word Dashboard to the top left-hand corner of the page. The Dashboard is a pull-down menu of items you need to navigate that page.
Schedule Session (Meet tutor after 24hours)
d. Click on the green box that says that your payment was successful.
f. Click on the Schedule Session button.
Schedule an On-demand Session (Meet tutor after 4hours)
b. Set the date and time of your assigned session.
c. You will be brought to the pop up where you need to click on PayPal. Use your payment information to complete the payment.
Schedule a Group Session (Meet tutor after 24hours)
b. Set the date and time of your assigned session. Also, you need to add atleast one more participant email to schedule the group session with him.
e. You should receive a notice confirming that you have successfully completed the scheduling process.
Guidelines for Students - Your First Tutoring Session
1. Visit the CovLC website at www.covlc.net and follow the steps outlined below.
f. If the Mode of your session is Video/Audio, please ask the tutor to provide the access for Video/Audio option (In case it is not there on whiteboard). Once it is enabled, click on the video icon to the right of the page to ensure that the camera on your device has been activated. There are two video icons on this page. One allows access to your video camera and other is to play video on the whiteboard and your tutor needs to provide the access for them.
g. If the Mode of your session is Video/Audio, test the microphone on your device to ensure that your sound is working.
h. Tutor will not allow Audio/Video option if your schedule is for Live Chat.
i. Your tutor will guide you through the other features of the ECov-Smartpad.
Guidelines for Students - Add Offline Question(s)
To Add Offline Questions, follow the steps outlined below:
2. On the Dashboard at the top right-hand corner, you will find your Add Offline Question button. Click on it.
3. Click on the On Demand Offline/Add Questions button to the far right top to take you into the offline question page.
4. If you clicked on On-demand Offline, then you will be brought to the pop up where you need to click on PayPal.
Use your payment information to complete the payment.
After successful payment, you will arrive on the Add Offline Question page where you can add your question. Click on the Save button at the end of the page.
5. If you clicked on Add Question and you have no subscription or remaining sessions are zero, then you will be brought to the page where you must select a plan
and pay for that plan. Use the payment information provided for this exercise to complete the payment. After successful payment, you be taken to the Add Offline Question page where you can add your question and click on the Save button at the end of the page.
6. In case you have subscribed, and remaining sessions are not zero, then you will be taken to the Add Offline Question page where you can add your question and click on the Save button at the end of the page.
Guidelines for Students - View solution for your offline question
1. You will receive an email notification informing you that you have received the solution for your question. The contents of that email will include the link for login to the ECov-Smartpad.
3. On the Dashboard at the left option Menu, click on the Offline Question option. You will arrive on Offline Question.
a. Click on View option. It will show the solution for your question.
b. Complete the Exit Survey